Saturday 29 November 2008

Clearing a Few Things Up

1) A few days ago I was challenged to go and post on the British Democracy Forum by the site host, a Spencer I believe. I do not usually post on internet forums as they are usually run by venal weasels with a power complex whose finger hovers over the delete button whenever anyone wins an argument with them.

Yesterday I joined the forum and made a post.

Surprise , surpise it was not posted on the site.

Spencer - you are an hypocritical idiot.

Grow a set and start walking the walk instead of just talking the talk.

Why invite me to the site and then refuse to post what I put up ?

Now you know why I dont post on forums - big fish in small ponds and all that.


2) Hi Joe - thanks for the comments - though to be honest I have no idea what you are talking about !! I despise the glamorisation of heroin in our society - I have a dead step brother called David who died of a heroin overdose and a cousin who is a prostitute as she is a heroin addict.

Heroin has devastated my extended family.

I do not recall ever putting up any articles where I have glamorised those that use heroin either.

How about a link to that please.

As an aside a few years ago when I was in intensive care for a week or so I was given constant morphine for the pain I was in - it was vile.

How anyone can enjoy the experience of heroin is beyond me.

3) Thanks for the info on a certain little rat. Very interesting.












Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'a a bit like the Spectator's "have your say" mention the BNP and post some truthful points, that can easily be checked, or ask people to try and point out their wycist policies, and watch your post dissapear, along with other pro BNP posts, leaving the vile and utterly untrue waffle of the anti-BNP nut jobs that cannot even tell the truth.
Thus to the casual reader it always paints a totally false negative impression.